Today we launch the start of our #SelfCare campaign.
In such a busy, fast-paced world, we often don’t take time out for ourselves. Self-care is key to good mental health, but how often do you do something just for you? During Self Care Week (13th- 19th November) we want to encourage you to take a little time for yourself. Not used to putting yourself first?
Here are a few ideas:
- Have a soak in the bath instead of a rushed shower
- Settle down with a good book or magazine
- Take a walk in the autumn air
- Give yourself a gaming hour
- Watch your favourite film again
- Put on a facemask and listen to some music